LCCP, in concert with the City of Las Cruces, has championed andled the efforts to obtain professional planning studies to make available current data and forward looking planning studies to provide the necessary feasibility studies to support long-term planning and project financing.
This has been accomplished by the following recently completed plans:
- Downtown Plaza Master Plan –PlaceMakers –2014
- Update of 2004 Downtown Master Plan –PlaceMakers-2015
- Downtown Retail Market Survey –Gibbs Consulting -2016
- Lodging Opportunities –Gibbs Consulting –2016
- Downtown Residential Demand –Zimmerman Volk –2016
- Downtown Transportation and Walkability –Peter Swift -2016
- Downtown Residential Target Market –Zimmerman Volk -2016
- Downtown Smart Code –PlaceMakers -2016
The following are studies and documents prepared in conjunction with the downtown Las Cruces redevelopment project.